Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update Random~ness

Hi! Long time no post. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.

I've been on our 5 year anniversary vacation (promise I will post pictures in the near future), getting ready for Halloween, hanging out with friends, and ab Studios has had 2 photo sessions! (Plus I'm behind on my ab Studios blog. I have two posts to put on there.)  Busy woman I have been.

I also finally started writing on my novel again. It was over a month since I last wrote. =o( Yeah, I know. BUT I have made some good progress. Just have two more scenes to write and then both parts will be joined. Then it's off to work on the ending!!!!!!!! I only have two (extremely) busy months to do it in to finish by my goal of 12/31/12! Wish me luck!

Also, in 20 days I have Cloie's 3rd Birthday Party & Thanksgiving party! YIKES! I have to get my butt in gear and make the invites! Cloie wants a princess themed party. =o) I also just inquired a Circut and can't wait to use it. Hopefully I get the chance to use it for the party in November.

Yesterday was of course Halloween. After the boss let the office close early, I raced home and got the girls ready. We also had a friend's kid come with us. So the five of us went around to the different subdivisions in the area trick-or-treating. It was cold and windy. =o(  Cloie was an elephant and Taylor was a ladybug fairy. She didn't wear her fairy wings because it was too windy. We trick-or-treated for a little over an hour and the girls had plenty of candy. On the way home Cloie feel asleep she's being a bugger and not taking naps.

Let's see, Taylor started Girl Scouts earlier this month and is in the process right now of selling Girl Scout cookies. Anyone interested? =oD

So hopefully I will be better at posting more regularly again. Have a great Thursday! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)