Friday, November 30, 2012

November ~ 30 days of thanks







Day 1: I am thankful for waking up to have another day.

 Day 2: I am thankful for all I've been through - good and bad - becasue every second of it has created me to become the person I am today. ♥

Day 3: I'm thankful for my family! (Which include: my kids, my husband, my sister, my parents, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my in-laws, neices and nephews, & grandparents.) All of my family members are there for me in good times and in bad. ♥

Day 4: I'm thankful for God. He is so forgiving and caring to me. He has always been there for me, even during my darkest hours, where I couldn't see th
e light and thought my life was ruined. He helped me find the strength to move forward and become a better person. ♥
 
Day 5: I'm thankful for wonderful friends who add spice to my life. And now with life so busy with all we have to do in 24 short hours, when I do spend some precious time with them, I cherish it. ♥
 
Day 6: I am thankful for my kids! I have been blessed with two healthy daughters who I cherish more than life itself. They make my life better, happier, funnier, and are worth every dirty diaper, dirty house, being throwed up on, the sleepless nights, the stretch marks, extra weight - everything. I thank God everyday for my girls. ♥
 
Day 7: Today I'm thankful for having a job. Of course every job will always have their negative points but I couldn't ask for a more flexible job. It pays the bills, doing what I love to do, and with the perk of monthly luncheons. This girl is thankful for her crazy 3 bosses. =o) OH and can't forget about my awesome co-workers (and ex-co-workers too)! ;o)
 
Day 8: Today I'm thankful for my husband. I am truly blessed to have married my best friend. It has been a crazy 8 years together but I am thankful for each day to spend my life with you....and yes, even when I'm extremely mad at you. ;o) love you! ♥
 
Day 9: Today I'm thankful for my mom and all the wonderful things she had done for me over the past 31 years. I will never put a dent in repaying her for all of it, but I will keep trying. Love you LOTS!!!!!!!♥ ♥
 
Day 10: Today I am thankful I have a house to clean. A house that the hubby and I have made our home for the past 7 years with the help of our two daughters. Yeah it sucks to have to clean it and would rather be doing something more fun but I am truly thankful for it. I'm warm, safe from mother nature. ♥
 
Day 11: Today I am thankful for the weekend to get a break from the busy work week. Had fun, lots of laughs, got some needed cleaning & lawn maintenance done. ♥
 
Day 12: Today I am thankful for all who have served, currently are serving, and will be in the future. Thank you for protecting my freedom and making the sacrifice many people take for granted. I have many veterans in my family, a cousin who is serving, and one who will be. Love you all! ♥
 
Day 13: Today I am thankful for having a great sister who I can count on and be there for me. I love you lots sissy! ♥

Day 14: Today I am thankful that my family and I are healthy. ♥

Day 15: Today I'm thankful for people looking out for me and helping me out. ♥

Day 16: Today I am thankful for Pizza Fridays! No cooking for this girl! ♥

Day 17: Today I am thankful for having some me time. ♥

Day 18: Today I am thankful spending some QT with each my awesome daughters. ♥

Day 19: Today I am thankful for that God watches over my family and keeps them safe. ♥

Day 20: Today I am thankful for the short work week. ♥


Day 21: Today I am thankful that we have enough mony to pay our bills and a little extra to treat ourselves from time to time or for when things breakdown. ♥

Day 22: Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Today I am thankful for all that I have. ♥

Day 23: Today I am thankful for spending some QT time with my sister Black Friday shopping! ♥

Day 24: Today I am thankful not to have to do anything but relax with my girls. ♥


Day 25: Today I am thankful for having fun getting our Chirstmas tree. ♥

Day 26: Today I am thankful that I get the chance to go to the gym, attempting to stay healthy - and to be able to eat Christmas sugar cookies in the near future and not gain 10lbs from doing it. ;o) ♥

Day 27: Today I am thankful I live in Michigan and get to enjoy 4 wonderful seasons. ♥

Day 28: Today I am thankful for a forgiving God because I know I am far from perfect and need his forgiving - probably on a daily basis. ♥

Day 29: Today I am thankful for the sunshine! I know in the up coming months, the days will seem gloomy and the nights too long. It's so nice to see sunshine and hope to soak some up today. ♥


Day 30: Today I am thankful for having the drive to move forward, no matter how many "road bumps" come my way. I get up and keep trying to move forward. ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)