Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Sneak Peek! =o)

It's been a while since I did one and at the moment I am having writer's block - and of all times! I'm on the downward end to the novel and THIS is the time I am stuck?!?!? WTH?! Anyways, I introduced another character into the novel and I'm having lots of fun with her. Hee hee hee She's a very interesting gal to add a little bit of spice into the novel. =oD  Hope you enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 


            “What do you think?!” A cheerful voice asked. When Savanna came back to reality, Mary was stepping onto the platform, eyes watery. “This is it! I know it is.” She wiped away a tear that was trying to come out. The dress was strapless, top was corset-fitted with a beaded design all the way down to the hips. Then the bottom part flowed outward in chiffon, gathered up in random spots.  The train was full and long, also gathered in spots, creating body and texture. The dress was in a splendid vibrant white as Mary believed it should be.

            “Oh my goodness Mary! You’re gorgeous!” Savanna exciting stated.

            “I know!” Mary agreed sniffing, trying so hard not to break out in a happy cry. “Just look at my boobs! They look huge and bouncy!” She giggled hopping to show Savanna. “I know Nick is going to telling them the vows and not to me!”

            “Well hi there Doll.” A bubbly voice greeted as she walked up to the two girls. She wore a black tee a size too small that her boobs poured over almost becoming unruly. She paired it with black yoga pants practically leaving nothing to the imagination and black pointy heels to give her a few extra inches over 5 feet. Her black hair was wild and big.

            Mary recognized the woman. ‘You!” She narrowed her eyes and placed her hands on her hits. The nerves of this woman.

            “I have a name Sugar. It’s Monica. Nice to see you again too.” Monica placed her right hand on her hip and causally placed her weight on her right leg, letting her back bow just enough to have her chest almost face the sky. She flashed the pair a big smile. Her deep brown eyes shined brightly.

            “As you can see, I’m busy getting ready for my wedding with my bridesmaid.” Mary scolded.

            “The dress looks good on you. Gives you boobs.” Monica slightly lifted her heel, letting her girls bounce. Of course they have nothing on mine, Monica quietly thought to herself.

            Mary gave her an evil face and spun around to admire herself again in the mirror. Savanna stayed quiet and watched the two - Mary on the verge of breaking out into a girls fight, involving clawing, hair pulling, and name calling. Savanna figured she try to stay out of it as long as she could. Even though this Monica chick was short, she was solid and that alone intimated Savanna. She didn’t want to get sat on. She wasn’t even sure if both of them could take on Monica. She put off the vibe that she had experience in girl fighting. Maybe she did the mud wrestling thing at the trashier bars in town.

“What are you doing here? You are getting married too?” Mary sarcastically threw at Monica.

            Monica threw her head back in a good belly laugh, “Doll, I’m not marriage material. I’m here because my aunty Eldorena’s step son, Dick, is getting married to some red neck lady. By the way, who names their kid Dick anyway?” Monica’s mind started to get sidetracked but managed to focus, “But my dear old aunty Eldorena wanted my exquisite fashion advice on a mother-of-the-groom gown.” She flipped her hair with her free left hand.

            Mary wanted to laugh so hard in the tramp’s face but was too annoyed with her. Monica having fashion sense? Mary asked herself. She can’t even find clothes big enough to cover all her parts! Mary couldn’t believe this crazy lady and quickly turned to Savanna pointing at Monica in a mocking way, “She is the girl who was trying to pick up Nick at the bar the other day!”

            “Honey, I didn’t have to try too hard. He wanted me – I could see it in his eyes and his pants for sure! And besides, the man wasn’t wearing a ring so I figured he was fair game.”

            Mary’s eyes seemed turned blood-shot red in fury; her body felt like it was on fire. The bride-to- be was ready to assault this psycho at any moment. She spit at her, “Well if you learned to keep your boobs in your shirt!”

            Savanna finally had the guts to speak up, “Are you like a porn star?”

            Monica roared with laughter, “Doll, I wish!” Something caught her attention off to her right. “Anyways, I want to be friends with you Sweets but I see a poor lonely sap in my range so I need to go check him out. Talk to you loves later.” Monica pumped up her chest, blew both girls affectionate kisses, and gave her hair a good toss before she pranced off like a horny buck going over an oblivious doe. The young man didn’t have a chance.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)