So....... lately there has been some drama going on around me. I never cared for drama nor do I try to get in the mist of it. I feel it's nasty, childish, and doesn't do anything but create chaos and havoc. But a person can only avoid drama for so long before one has to say out loud ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
I'm to that point.
The quote above I found says how I feel at the moment. People just need to think before they speak, write, act, etc. and the lack of this thinking is creating drama that has become, frankly, just plain annoying. I feel like I'm in high school all over again! UGH!
NOW... I know I'm FAR from perfect and have put my foot in my mouth numerous times - saying and/or doing things without thinking and have learned the hard lesson. I try extremely hard to think before I speak and may be quiet for while, going over my feeling, thinking about what I want to say, thinking about what would happen if I say it - should I say it, and who's involved. I also have learned that sometimes writing the feeling and/or thoughts down, getting them out of my system in a journal where no one will read is a good way too, avoiding drama and unnecessary hurt.
I just wish some people would learn the same lesson sooner than later, before it may be too late, having too many bridges burnt in the process, having headaches they REALLY don't need to have.
What does drama good for anyways? Maybe just creating enemies and an unhappy life. Two things I really DON'T want.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)