Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gearing up for Back to School

In less than a week my girls will be back in school as a 5th grader & Kindergartner. ='o)

And with back to school equals extreme craziness for me. =o/ With the hubby working 2nd shift, he's gone when I get home and doesn't come home until 10:30pm on a good night. Therefore, dinner, the girls' homework, and majority of the house cleaning is on my shoulders, along with trying to run my small photography business, all while working 40 hours a week.

So with all that on my plate, I have to make sure I'm am organized and currently I'm not as organized as I would like at the moment. =o/

My Organization Issues
1) Office Area
     --> Filing bills
    --> Kid's new school papers
    --> A place to pay bills

2) Kitchen
     --> New & old recipe storage
     --> Pantry storage
     --> Pots, pans, and cookie sheets

3) Bedrooms
     --> Linen closet in master bedroom
     --> Cloie's extra closets used for other storage
     --> Better photography storage

4) Mud room
     --> Above storage in locker units

5) Living room
     --> Preschool area
     --> Extra school supplies
     --> Movies/wii games
     --> Area by rocker
     --> Games/puzzles

6) Basement - EEK!!
     --> Cellar room
     --> Furnace room
     --> My craft area
     --> Extra living area

A lot of figuring out and I want to stay in a budget - aka not breaking the bank which can easily happen with all the cool neat organizing things out there. =o/


Some Solutions:

School-notes-by-Blooming-Homestead
You can print this cute notes out and leave them in the kid's lunches or you can use to as notes for the office area.




New allowance "punch" cards for the girls designed by ab Studios Design. ;o) (I cover them with clear duct tape and then you can use dry erase markers to be able to reuse them.)


Fill free to print this general allowance "punch" card for your own personal use. =o)

Family daily chores cheat sheet. What each member is responsible for every day. Helps me not having to do all of it alone. 

A reference sheet for kids to make sure they are ready for school. =o)

A good start but still have a ways to go. If you have any back-to-school organizing tips, feel free to leave them in the comment section. =o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)