Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Fhoto(s) 6/20/14

Yesterday's fun. =o)
(LOTS of pictures!)

selfie! lol

Taylor doing her summer workbook

Cloie doing hers. 

=o)

A smile from Taylor! A rare occasion. She's getting to old and "cool" for pictures. =o/

The normal face she give me......

Awwww, another smile. =o)

Someone wanted her turn. =o)


"Strawberries look delicious." ~ Jr

Jr guarding the garden.

Jr selfie! lol


Getting ready for a bike/scooter ride.


And they are off!!!!!!!! 



Someone is enjoying her "new" (to her) princess bike. =o)







Girls having fun in the sun. =o)




Look into my eyes.....

You want me to what? 






Can you tell someone is a camera diva and loving her picture taken??? lol









Note Taylor on the right, on the couch. Not to impressed with her sister singing and dancing around in the living room demanding her picture taken. lol 





Taylor finally got into getting her picture taken....but I got this......

CLOIE PHOTO BOMB!

Taylor was NOT impressed.



Yeah! Another smile!





The look I got when I told her it was time to get ready for bed....not too impressed was she?

Kids in bed, I turn to the cats. lol  "Not me." ~ Killer

"Mom!" ~ Zoe

"I don't see you...." ~ Killer

*Sigh* ~ Zoe


He doesn't look impressed.

"Daddy, tell her to STOP!" ~ Killer

Happy Friday! =o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)