Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May Random~ness

May has been flying by and I'm trying to stay on top of things. Key word - try. lol
 

Someone was not too pleased for gettting busted for drawing all over her arms when she had a notebook to draw in....

The shirt Taylor wore on Mother's Day. =o)


The strawberry monster very pleased with the size of the strawberry. =o)

Cloie keeps bringing out more toys to play with in front of where I was trying to watch tv. =o)

Cloie and I went garage saling during the Auburn Treasure Days. We spotted this roller blades she can grow into. She looked and them, then disappointingly stated, "They are $100." I smiled and corrected her. "They are $1." She was super happy we could buy them and she HAD TO try them out in the kitchen. =o)

Cloie rockin' this AWESOME MSU sweatshirt Grandma Shari got her. =o)


Gotta have fun with new sunglasses. (Note: they are green & white!) ;o)


Taylor being an old granny. lol

Taylor reading at a 7th grade level!!!! (in 4th grade) SO PROUD OF HER!

It's been raining quite of bit this month but the flowers are in full bloom which is very nice to see. Summer is creeping closer. =o) Memorial weekend is this  coming weekend - the unofficial start of the Michigan summer.

My Memorial weekend plans:
* Make my mom's garden box if we don't have it done before then.
* Fill garden with more dirt
* Till and plant garden
* Work in my flower beds
* Catch up on cleaning the inside of the house.

Jealous aren't you. ;o) No trip planned. We have a trip planned in two weeks we are looking forward to. =o)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)