***A short while ago I talked about what's going to happen in 24 short months from now! ***CLICK HERE*** If you need to refresh yourself.***
=oD
Anywho, the 24 month project of downsizing has begun! BRING IT ON! =oD
(Side Note: If you ever want to join with me in this goals, feel free! You can do only certain ones, all of them, or just one. I think that it would be super awesome if you joined me.) ;o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goal #4) SORT THROUGH MY CLOSET AND DOWNSIZE.
The past month (March), I have been going through the girls clothes and I have been selling them pretty well. I still have some left that I will continue to sell/donate within the up coming weeks.
As for me.....I have TOO many clothes. I didn't have enough hanger space for all my clothes that I resorted to folding shirts, tanks, sweaters and put them in baskets to save space. I even took a free dresser home and crammed it packed full of clothes. I am now currently putting my clothes on the hubby's side of the closet. GULP! ..... yeah, it's that bad. =o/
At the moment, the plan is most likely to donate the items I no longer want. Adult clothes normally don't sell very well online or in garage sales and I could use the tax credit at the end of the year. I have also considered maybe setting up a swap, to swap clothes with other people for free. I don't know for sure yet. It sounds like a really cool idea though.
So to recap .....
Goal #1 for the 24 month project: To pay van off by
Goal #2 for the 24 month project: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING unnecessary for the month of February. <-- Didn't do very well. =o/
Goal #3 for the 24 month project: Sort through girl's clothes & sell Clothes that are too small. Did pretty well. Need to do it again probably in 6 months.
Goal #4 for the 24 month project: Sort through MY closet and downsize.
Wish me luck! =oD


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)