Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Milford Memories 2013! Part 2

Yes I'm a little behind but I just found these pictures. =o)
So back in August I think, I went down for my annual Milford Memories! =oD

Off we go!



The group! Me, my two girls, my mom, my sissy, my aunt Diane, & my grandma!


LOTS OF AWESOME things to see!






"Mommy, pleeeeaaasssee!!!!!!"


"OOHHHH I love this!"
 
 Taylor's new headband and cowgirl!


The cool silver guy!

Taylor and Cloie watching the silver guy.


Probably should have gotten this for the hubby. =o)



Pelly was adopted!!!! =oD

Posing time during the break in the shade. =o)









Cloie thought the two ladies in the middle were princesses. =o)
 

Cloie had to say hi! =o)
 
 
 
I always love me some Milford Memories! =o)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)