Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Random~ness

Hi there! So I feel a little random today. =oD

First I had to work out today so I can burn off some of my yummy birthday treats! Trying to stay on track. ;o) (And I am eating a delish sugar cookie at the moment. lol Of course this was after I ate my low cal chicken noodle soup.)

So after I got back from the gym, logged my workout in and my lunch into My Fitness Pal I headed over to FB for a quick 5 minute break before getting back to work. OMG. I almost busted out laughing when I came across this......



Extremely funny!!!!! Bwahahahahaha! Kinda true too, isn't it? (people who have hubbys)

Oh so yesterday was my birthday. (This is where you tell me happy birthday!) Thanks! =oD Anyways, I came home to a trashed house - way more trashed than when I left it that morning. We got new windows for the house because our windows have been so bad we have to put plastic on them every winter and even have storm windows on them too. So after putting this problem off for over 8 years we broke down and decided it was time to suck it up and get them. They turned out pretty sharp! And I can actually now see out my kitchen windows. Before, they were leaking so bad that they would get ice build up between the window and storm window to where you couldn't see outside. Then I realized that I needed to wash my sheers......lol

So if you keep track of my awesome blog posts you see that I've been pluggin' away writing. I've been having some fun with my newest character, maybe a little too much fun? Nah... =oD It's getting harder to keep moving forward. I already wrote the ending and since I've done this it has restricted me to a range of where I can go. The sky of possibilities are no long unlimited. That's okay because I really like how I ended it. Just kinda wish I didn't figure it out until I was ready to write the ending. Oh well. That's how things seem to go, right? =o)


Oh back to me working out. =o) Like I said before I had to workout today so I can burn off the birthday goodies I ate and will eat in the very near future. ;o) And then I saw this....



Oh no! I'm a diet junkie. =o(  I don't consider myself on a diet. I still eat stuff that strict dieters won't. I'll eat my carrot walnut muffin, my sugar cookies, my Twizzlers.....my birthday cake and then work out or eat soup for lunch. I see it as I want to eat without feeling like I'm starving myself or have a huge list of things I'm banned from eating. I can't do that. I. LOVE. TO. EAT. Ever since I was little.... back when I could eat a whole box of Little Debbie Oatmeal cookies, hide the evidence between the couch cushions (sorry mom!) and not gain 1 oz and was twig thin with the flat tummy. (ah, the good ol' days.....). Now I can jut look at one Little Debbie cookie and gain 3 pounds! I log in every calorie, keep track daily, and if after dinner I'm over, I force myself to at least clean to burn some of it off. Things are getting done, I'm not gaining weigh so win-win to me. So this about sums it up....



So....while I was running (on the elliptical machine) my regular 3 miles, I look casually to my '10 o'clock' left and see my old manager from 10 years ago.... Can we say - Awkward!

And lastly, another funny thought. =oD



True dat! True dat! lol




It's almost Friday people! YES!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)