Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pretty Planner week 8 & 9 ~ AND POST 200!!!

First and for most - say hello to Post # 200! =oD Can't ya believe it? lol
A few pictures over the past few weeks with the cellphone. =o)


Taylor Road in Michigan! =oD

Evvvvvvveerrry chance hubby got, he took off his shoes to get the sand out of them. So we rolled down a sand hill to the beach. Who would of thought you would find sand in so many places? lol

Yup, I am waiting for him.....more sand.....


On the Target ball because they saw another kid do it. lol =oD



I want this shirt. =o)

 
First deer hubby got at our property! The property where he swear there was no wildlife and not good for hunting and that he needed new hunting land. I think I was proven right with this big doe! Happy we have meat now! We just ran out a few weeks earlier.



"Do I have something on my face?"




Okay, back to the pretty planner! ;o) These two weeks were fall themed.

Week 8 (last week)



Week 9 (This week)
 
 
It's gettin' chilly out! Fall is coming to an end.
ONLY  13 DAYS UNTIL CLOIE turns 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=oD
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)