Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th!

Today is Friday the 13th! I like Friday the 13th's because, well, I was born on a Friday the 13th and was told a while back that it's a lucky day for me. =o)

With school starting up and next week Taylor will have what I call her church classes on Monday's, I have been trying to use my planner more, hoping I can stay organized and run around like a headless chicken.

I just have a blah plain planner with a plain week at a glance that I fill in with important appointments/errands and then list chores that I have done so I can remember the last time I did laundry. ;o) And I log in if and when I go to the gym. =oD

So my plain boring planner......

So I was on Pinterest and there was all these pretty planners and I was like, "I want one!" Don't you?!


week planner ( #filofax #planner #lucywonderland )

#filofax.. Stickers
LDS Planners for Mormon Moms


 I would love to find a planner that 1) would fit into this case (a lot of the cute ones are 8.5x11), 2) have spots for me to divide each day into chores, gym, food, kids, quotes, lists, or whatever. All that fun stuff, 3) reasonablily priced.

So at the moment I had decided to jazz up my boring planner, just like I seen on Pinterest. Now I didn't use all the fancy tape, stickers, markers, etc. But I did hit the dollar store to grab some cheap stickers, off the Marshalls to pick up a cute stamper and 24 marker set for $3 each. And then it was off to make next week a little more prettier. =oD
 
 

 
 
What planners do you use? What works and what don't? I think I should have a "Pretty Planner Party!" and we can sit and deck out our planners!!! Heck yeah!!!  Happy Friday the 13th!!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)