Last weekend was Taylor's First Communion (a post will be done later when I have some free time) and of course that weekend was the Freeland garage sales too! So in between practice and getting ready for church, the fam headed down for some family fun. =o)
They had a little carnival there and the girls rode some rides. Cloie didn't want to spot so we promised her when the fair came in the up coming months we would take them there. She was happy with that. =o)
Yes Cloie is wearing her tutu skirt. She loves them. =o)
Taylor named her horse she was on Blue Moon. =o)
Then the whole fam went into the twirly strawberry and had fun spinning around. =o)
Then on Sunday we tried to go back to the sales but they weren't hardly any. Boo..... We headed over to the park where they were weighing in fish. Cloie loved watching the fish come in. Taylor was more happy playing at the park. =o)
It began to sprinkle so we headed to the mall to window shop and of course play in the kid area. =oD
Tuesday... after work and school, Taylor had girl scouts where they rode bikes and played some kickball. Cloie was bummed that she wasn't going to be able to join so we had some Mommy & Cloie time at the library where we spent a few hours playing with the kitchen set they had and picking out books. Cloie was super happy to get some fox books since her favorite animal are foxes.
Then comes Wednesday...Cloie got her actual first hair cut (minus getting her bangs trimmed)! =oD Yes it took her 3 years and it only took Taylor like 3 months. lol So before we headed out I thought I would take a few pictures and I get this.........
Yes... that is her pinkie finger up with a smartass look on her face. She started doing this recently. Don't know where she came up with it. All I can think of is that she knows how to sign language her name and that is the "i" sign. And with the fact that when she did this I started laughing because it looks like she is doing a different finger....a bad finger. And so now that she thinks I find it funny she does it a lot more. I need to spot laughing at it and hopefully she won't continue and get someone mad and then they would think I'm a bad parent.
So I ask her to make a funny face instead. =o)
But when I ask for a nice face I get this........again........
Finally.... I nice smile. =oD
So before she got up into the chair I wanted to take a picture of how long her hair in the back really was. She could reach behind her back and touch her hair. That was how she knew how long her hair was getting and the ends were getting so blond too! The reason why I was getting it cut, besides that after Taylor and daddy got theirs cut she wanted to, was because her side hair was a lot shorter than the back. I didn't think she wanted a mullet anymore (business in the front, party in the back). It's not the greatest picture to see that her side hair was barely touching her shoulders compared to her back hair half way down her back.
She was super excited to be in the chair, having her turn. =D Plus to be in front of the big mirror!
Cutting time! She had a smile on her face the whole time! She sat there very well and listened, looking down when she was told. She was very pleased to get a sucker too after she was done.
All done! The first thing she tried to do was to touch the bottom of her hair reaching behind her back. When she couldn't do it, she was surprised. But when I pulled it over to the side she could touch the end. She was happy that she got her hair cut and now that it almost the same length of her side hair, she can now grow all of it out nicely. From the front it looks like she has the front framed.
And today is Thursday..... and I have my FPU class tonight, tomorrow night is rehearsal for my sister-in-law's wedding, then her big day is Saturday! Not to mention I have to get my butt in gear and edit 100+ photos. =oD
Even though we have been super busy I'm glad I have a lot of fun memories with my girls! <3














No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)