Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Craziness - Random~ness

Holy moly! What a crazy December this is already! Back in November I peaked at my December calendar and saw only 2 events on there and thought - wow! December is going to be a calm month and then BAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was turned upside down! I thought November was busy.
 
 
I. WAS. WRONG!
 
 
First hubby is now working 2 FULL TIME jobs starting December 3rd. So that means he's coming and going and won't hardly see him. =o(   Then on top of that, we have 3 birthday parties invites for December 8th & December 9th plus other events. SO December 8th is going to be a marathon! A fun one - but still, I'll need a weekend from that weekend. lol
 
 
So just a quick run down of a "typical Monday and Tuesday Night" in my house hold consist of....
 
Monday - work, speed to daycare & pick up girls, feed them, then drop Taylor off at what I call Sunday School. Oh... and try to find time to do homework in there too.......
 
Tuesday - work, speed to daycare & pick up girls, feed them, then drop Taylor off at Girl Scouts and soon will be First Eucharist classes too starting in January. Oh... and try to find time to do homework in there too.......
 
Wednesday - Friday- work, breathe....., get girls from day care and try to catch up on house cleaning and help Taylor with homework, and anything else that always seems to pop up.
 
And I must remind you that Taylor is an advanced 3rd Grade class where she gets about an hour of homework every night and every month has an additional project due.
 
I am not looking forward to when Cloie goes into school..... things will only get 10 times worse I project. I have 2 years to get ready for that.
 
During the summer I thought - come fall and winter, things will calm down. NOPE. And then I think during the fall & winter - once summer comes, things will calm down. NOPE.
 
NEVER!
 
Oh the joys of my life. And now hubby is working literally 20+ hours a DAY ( the poor guy) =o(   that I can't expect him to help with the house work, driving the kids everywhere, or help out. The only time he has from working he needs for sleep. So I am trying to keep everything straight - all the events, homework deadlines, work deadlines, everything straight is becoming a challenge after I had the chance to review my planner. It's soooooooo highlighted everywhere with all the things I can't forget. My poor planner.
 
Since this crazy~ness has began I am going from drinking 1 16oz can of Mt. Dew a WEEK to 1 can almost everyday because I'm trying to keep on top of everything so I've been going to bed later than usual and trying REALLY hard not to snooze the alarm in the morning. (which I'm known to do for total of about 30 minutes) ;o) So I'm getting up by 6am (and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT a morning person!!!!!!) and get out of bed right away so I don't wake the hubby up since every minute of sleep is precious at the moment.
 
All we can do is count down the days until the hubby can be laid off the one job and the insanity can go away. Our fingers are crossed that it's no more than 2 weeks of this crazy~ness - always hoping for less. The sooner it gets crappy outside and STAYS that way the sooner things can calm down in my house. Fingers are crossed. Sorry fellow Michiganders. Hey, we want a white Christmas right? 20 more days. ;o)
 
So...... this is a random crazy post to go with my crazy December thus far.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)