Monday, October 1, 2012

FALL!

Fall is in full swing! Oh sweet October, how I love you. =o) I got all my halloween decor up in the living room and we have been plugging away at our Fall Bucket List.








Also had spa time, painting the girls nails then they were off to our bedroom to watch some Dora while their nails dried.

We went on a nature walk around our property. The fall color is slowly showing. =D





A lot of green around the paths.






Checking out daddy's tree stand. =)




Cloie having fun getting her picture taken while Tay was up in a tree.


Taylor came down and then it was her turn. =)


Off again to look at the fall color.

"OH! look what a big buck did!"



Taylor found a seashell in the woods.





 The van was nicely waiting for us. =) Can't wait for more colors to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)