Thursday, December 29, 2011

Taylor Sue

No time for slowing down for me. As Christmas day is whining down, I have switched gears to Taylor’s birthday which is less than 3 weeks away. YIKES! Time has flown by over the last crazy yet wonder eight years! She is a one of a kind girl who rather be goofy than serious. This post is dedicated to my oldest daughter; Taylor is honor of her upcoming birthday.

Taylor Sue



10 Things I LOVE about YOU!

10.  I LOVE you are so smart. You were talking before your 1st birthday and even now, you are in the accelerated 2nd grade. Currently I’m so proud of you for getting an A in reading and spelling, already reading at a 3rd grade level at the beginning of the school year. Also I’ve proud of you for getting a B in math you. I enjoy working with you, knowing it’s not your strongest subject, but it’s mine ~ a way to spend quality time with you – just mom and Taylor.
9.  I LOVE how you are very social. Being a shy person, it’s very interesting to watch you go up to a group of kids, stand there, and wait until one of them talks to you. Then within minutes, you made friends and have a great time. I never have the guts, which makes you pretty awesome in my book!

8.  I LOVE how creative you are! You make such great artwork, crafts, and you like to scrapbook with me. You have very clever ideas and you like to put your creative thoughts down on paper via stories or pictures.
7.  I LOVE how you are a great big sister! You watch Cloie, making sure she obeys the house rules, stays safe, you share your toys (most of them anyways) with her, and makes sure no other kids bully on her. You are very protective of her which shows how much you love your little sister. I hope that over the years that love will grow and you can help guide her when I can’t.







6.  I LOVE your beautiful smile! It just lights up my heart, especially when you are genuinely smiling and it is reflected in your eyes!
5.  I LOVE that you are my mini-me! You have my hazel eyes and my thick brown hair. Also, from comparing my childhood pictures to your current ones, to some of the things you do. Even my sister says being around you is like a flash back to when her and I were kids. Being that we’re a lot alike helps me “get” you more on so many levels.

4.  I LOVE how you are the perfect model for me. I have been taking pictures of you ever since I brought you home with your head full of 2” hair. You were a perfect baby and would sit through all the different outfits and “sets” I put you through. And now, you know what poses I like with minimal tweaking from me and all I have to do in return is to let you have some funny face poses at the end of each shot.

3.  I LOVE that you are so inspired by things. You want to take up dancing and you already are planning for what classes you want to take in high school – drama, art chore, and gym (you said so far). You’re setting yourself goals and dreams. I promise I will do my best to cheer you on your way towards them with open arms!

2. I LOVE that you are talkative (MOST OF THE TIME). You have no problem telling me your feeling and your opinions. I enjoy knowing what is going on in your mind and just sitting down and talking about our days. Of course, you love to talk and sometimes it can get you in trouble – a lesson you still are learning. But I hope you have the drive to keep speaking up and tell people your mind, thoughts, feelings, and dreams! This way you won’t get walked on and stay the independent girl you are that I love.
1.  I LOVE you because….well…because you are YOU!!!!
<3 love you with all my heart Taylor!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)