Wednesday, May 4, 2011

15 Minute Challenge

Well.... I have a few minutes and thought I would force myself into writing for 15 minutes. I haven't really written in over two years and feel a little out of it. I hope that this challenge will help me get back into the swing of things.

Things are so exciting right now. Tiny little leaves are showing their new faces for the first time. Bird nests are popping up almost as fast as the dandelions are in the deep green yards. Bird songs fill the air and so does soft spring breezes. Spring is a wonderful time and look forward to it each and every year. Daffodils are everywhere, bright cheerful yellow, a wonderful site next to the green of green and other plants that are beginning to grow. I can't help it but have a smile on my face as I drive home, knowing I will have the opportunity to enjoy mother nature's natural serene setting soon. Can't wait to lay a comfortable yet homey blanket down on the grass, lay on my back with my hands behind my hand, and eyes closed with shades protecting them. To lay there and just relax and do nothing. Can't wait to do nothing but enjoy life, new life spring brings, new happiness that helps shed off any blah winter has left behind. And then after spending plenty of time doing nothing, recharging my inner battery, then I might read a good book or take photography of the magic mother nature does every spring.



~ I am personally enjoying watching spring come her in Michigan, even if it's a little behind....better late than never. A very exciting yet happy time that I want to enjoy every moment of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)