Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunny Friday!

Things are finally calming down which is nice from all the excitement and fast pace of the holidays and birthdays (One daughter's birthday was on Thanksgiving and the other was January 14th.) Also with work being crazy busy didn't help.

I am itching for spring. The feet of snow is melting here in Michigan and it's sunny outside. There is green grass showing its spring faces. Last night when I has heading home I saw a half dozen of deer feeding on the brave grass showing in the farm field. It was an amazing sight. To Michiganders, knowing spring is around the corner helps them get through the last bit of winter, especially after just having 25 straight days of being below freezing (32 degrees F) and many of those days below zero.

I have many plans of taking more pictures now that I have more free time and that I have less than 74 days of school!!!!! (Can't wait!!!!) I am looking forward to spending more time with my family and just soaking up the beautiful Michigan outdoors!

I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend! Fun times with family and my husband. I feel so loved and blessed! 2011 so far has been wonderful and can't wait for more great times a head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My PEEPS! =o)