Hello to all who may have stumble upon my blog by accident. Thanks in advance! The main reason why I decided to join the blogging crowd is because this way I can share my ideas and thoughts with others.
I have considered myself creative and it normally comes easy to me - that is. The times I need my creative juices to flow, normally they respond, except on the rare occasion when they fail me miserably. During those time I curse it.
I have a lot of up coming events that need my creative juices and I would love to share them with you. My youngest daughter, Cloie, is having her 1st birthday which is coming up in just over 7 days and of course it falls on Thanksgiving. With that, I ran with the whole turkey theme since it's going to be a Thanksgiving / birthday party. When things starting coming together I will certainly post them.
Also I am in the works of starting my own photography business named ab Studios. I have taken thousands of pictures of my girls and I have done a wedding, but now I believe I am ready to spread my wings and expand my work to others! I plan on doing this part time and am going to keep my prices very reasonable so everyone may have the opportunity to have professional pictures taken that they can cherish for a lifetime!
As my work grows I will also post select proofs to showcase what I can do.
Lastly, I would like to thank my family and God for helping me grow and reach out to try different things such as my photography. Without them I haven't been able to reach for the stars and do creative things that I enjoy doing with an irish smile!


1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging community! I look forward to following your posts!
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!!!!!! =o)